1. To start off, Avène Eau Thermale Water Spray (from £3.15). Sometimes I wonder how I've survived without it, especially in the summer. If you live in London or have visited during hot days, you will know what I mean. The city just isn't prepared for the heat. This has been a life saver.
2. Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Limited Edition (£19.50). I only got this product in the 2nd half of the month but I have included it here because it has become my every day cleanser. I use it at night to remove my makeup. If you like the original C&P, you will like this one just as much if not more. I have a full review here.
3. Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream (on sale for £8 on Asos). I tried a few CC and BB creams and this was by far the best one. I bought it under the recommendation of Lisa Eldridge (famous makeup artist) and I couldn't be happier. I love that it feels light on the skin but at the same time has quite good coverage and SPF 15. My shade is 32 Beige Clair / Light Beige. As a reference, I'm NW20 in Mac.
4. Sarah Chapman Skinesis Overnight Facial (£45). This is an overnight oil that leaves my skin looking supple and hydrated the next day. It's not cheap, but I promise you it's absolutely amazing and worth every penny. It can be used by people with all skin types, even oily skin. A must have!
5. See By Chloe Eau de Parfum (on sale for £31.20 on Escentual) has been my go to perfume. The scent is flowery and elegant without being too strong. Not as long lasting as I'd like it to be but I love the smell so much I don't mind.
6. Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Stick (£4.49). This eyeshadow is so good! It goes on smoothly but when it sets it doesn't budge. I have pretty oily lids, still, I don't even need a primer with this. Shade I have is Bluffing, which is a pretty light taupe.
Tell me what you liked the most in July. Beauty or Non Beauty. :-)