1. Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Perfume (was £39, now £31.20 at Escentual) - The bottle is gorgeous! But it doesn't stop there. The perfume smells flowery, young and sexy. A perfect scent for summer (what's left of it).
2. La Roche Posay Serozinc (£5.05 + delivery) - Even though it seems to be designed for oily skin (mine is dry to combination), I've been hearing so many good things about this product, that I really wanna give it a try. It's an astringent toner with antibacterial properties to help diminish break outs. Unfortunately it's not sold in the UK, so we have to buy it online.
3. Clinique Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balm (£19) - A long lasting cream blush in a stick form. I love cream products, especially during this season so this is a "must buy" for me.
4. Clinique Smart Custom Repair Serum (£48) - This serum has an innovative technology that promises to identify and tackle problems on your skin. It addresses the appearance of uneven skin tone, lines and wrinkles, firming and radiance. I have a little bit of pigmentation around my mouth, so I'm always intrigued about things that could get rid of it.
5. Pixi Glow Tonic (£16) - This is by no means a new product but it's one that has been raved about a lot. I currently use Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner, which I love, however, I've heard this is an amazing dupe and a lot cheaper, so I'm tempted to give in and see if it's actually worth the hype.
6. bareMinerals 5 in 1 BB Cream Eyeshadow (usually £17, but it's £14.95 at feelunique.com) - This creamy eyeshadow is a blend of makeup and skincare that has SPF15 and should last up to 12h. It can be used as an eyeshadow or as a primer. I've recently had a look at it in store and it seems really good.
What about you? What would you like to try next? Please let me know, as I might add some of your suggestions to my list too. ;-)