The beauty industry is booming with amazing products. So many incredible releases and products I haven't tried yet. These are the ones on top my list at the moment.
1. Clarins HydraQuench Tinted Moisturiser SPF15 . I tried a sample of this in the shade 01 Sand and was really impressed. The finish is dewy, light and feels more like a gel. Looks very natural. Colour seems a bit dark when you swatch, but once blended it's perfect.
2. Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow. This duo is absolutely gorgeous!!! The highlighter is finely milled and very pigmented, leaving the most beautiful sheen on the cheeks. Another thing I love is how the bronzer doesn't have a hint of orange to it. It's got a tiny bit of shimmer, but you can barely see it. It would be perfection if it wasn't for the very expensive price tag.
3. Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel (£28). I've been loving cleansing gels, balms and oils. Been hearing a lot of good things about the Oskia Cleanser and would love to give it a try.
4. Tom Ford Lipstick in Pink Dusk (£37). I've had my eyes on Pink Dusk for probably a year now, but haven't had the courage to splurge. YET! It's a gorgeous pinky nude. I've tried it once in Selfridges and was absolutely in love!
5. Nars Duo Intensity Eyeshadow in Himalia (£21). A bit on the expensive side but the whole range is amazing and I'd love to be able to buy all the shades! If I were to choose just one, though, it would be Himalia, as it seems like the perfect all over the lid colour, for a simple, but elegant look.
6. Soleil Tan de Chanel (£32 here). I have been loving cream bronzers at the moment. Another thing that attracts me to this product is the colour. Most bronzers tend to look a bit orangey on me. This one got a very neutral tone of brown and therefore looks very natural. Really want to buy this at some point.
What about you? What's on the top of your shopping list? X