The beautiful Lauren from An Impatient Scottish Girl nominated me for the NEW Liebster Award. I've been following Lauren from the beginning and I really enjoy her blog, so please check her out!
So here goes, the instructions are as follows:
1. Get nominated
2. Link back the girl/guy who nominated you
3. Do the questions
4. Nominate 5-20 people to do the questions.
Q U E S T I O N S
1. What are your top 3 bloggers and why?
I am a huge fan of Lisa Eldridge. What I like the most about her is that her makeup looks are always very pretty and classy. Nothing is over the top with her.
I've also been really enjoying Vivianna Does Makeup and Essie Button because they are current, easy to relate to and quite funny.
2. What drives you?
I am driven by the thought that we are the creators of our own destiny and responsible for our own happiness. So everyday I try my best to do things I love and be around positive people who help me achieve my dreams.
3. What little thing makes you happy?My husband & my family. Not sure they can be called "little things", though, as they are my foundation and my biggest support.
If I were to mention proper little things I'd say music and a walk in the park on a sunny day make me very happy.
4. What is your dream job/ personal goal?
My dream job would be to work in the Beauty Industry, with either something related to my career, which is Marketing, or anything else.
5. Do you have a favourite food?
Anything sweet. I have the sweetest tooth ever. So desserts are my favourite thing. But I'm also addicted to sushi!
6. What is your favourite beauty brand? (makeup or facial care, or hair etc)
Very difficult one, but I will have to go with MAC. I love their products because they are really good, for a reasonable price.
7. Favourite clothes shop?
There are quite a few I'm liking at the moment, but my favourites have been Zara and H&M.
8. What would be your spirit animal and why?I'd say dog because I'm a very affectionate and loyal person.
I hope I got this question right. lol
9. Why did you start blogging?I love reading other blogs and watching YouTube videos. So one day my husband encouraged me to start my own blog so that I could share my passion for beauty stuff with others and have fun. And so I did. And I'm really enjoying it. :)
10. Have you changed much over the last year?
I'd like to believe I am constantly changing to become a better person. I try to work on it every day.
11. If you could star in a TV series based on your life, what would it be? (sitcom, drama etc...)
Supernatural or Romance just because they are my favourite genres.
N O M I N A T I O N S
1) Sam Marriott from sjmcdf
2) Sally from The Makeup Directory
3) Emma from The Fashion Six
4) Silke Laura from Laura London