- Clarins Vital Light Day SPF15. This is a new product that I was kindly sent by Fragrance Direct. I'm still testing it but expect a review coming your way soon. So far, I love that it has SPF as I enjoy having both hydration and sun protection in one product. Who wants to spend hours applying products while on holiday, right?
- Sunday Riley Start Over Eye Cream. Also a new product that I will report back once I've tried it enough. I'll be wearing this both day and night.
- Estée Lauder Overnight Repair Serum. Such a great overnight product to hydrate and plump the skin. It goes with me everywhere. It's light and therefore perfect underneath any moisturiser.
- Clarins Multi Active Night Moisturiser. As you can see, I'm a huge Clarins fan when it comes to skincare. This was a sample I got with a purchase and I love it. Very rich and creamy, smells lovely and makes my skin feel really soft in the morning.
- Bioderma Micellar Cleansing Water. Love this as my 1st cleanser. Everyone and their mother knows this product so I won't go on about it much. Just love how well it removes everything, without leaving residue behind, just like water.
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish. This cleanser always comes with me. It's my 2nd cleanser. I love it. It's very creamy, removes all my makeup (even mascara) and I have it in travel size so it's brilliant.
- Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Advanced SPF50. I always travel with this little guy. As I mentioned in the beginning of the post, I prefer to stick to a moisturiser that contains SPF (usually nicer on the skin and quicker to apply). However, I still like tho have this cream with me for days when I'm exposed to the sun for too long and I know the sun protection of my makeup / moisturiser won't be enough. I wanted to try a facial spray but ran out of time to buy one. If you have any recommendations, please write it in the comments below and I'll buy it next time. :)
- La Roche Posay Serozinc. Unfortunately I have not seen much change in my skin since I bought this but I got my husband into trying it too and he has noticed great results. He now gets fewer spots and a lot less frequently. So I wonder if it's my skin type that's not ideal for it? God knows! But I've decided to bring it with us, instead of a water spray, because the mist is very fine and it'll keep us cool, while also adding some goodness to our skin.
I didn't include a mask on the photo above but in the last minute I decided to take one, as I got a sample size of the Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel with the Marie Claire July edition & I'm really enjoying it. Smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling really soft. Still testing it but so far so good. If you live in the UK, I highly recommend picking up the magazine with the Elemis freebie.
|Image from my Instagram|
What's your favourite holiday skincare item? X
P.S.:I'm still on holiday so please bear with me. I'll reply to all comments and return the love when I get back <3
Keep in Touch